Translate

Saturday 11 March 2017

F1 Testing at Barcelona draws to a close

Pre-Season testing drew to a close yesterday in Barcelona

All I can say is I cannot wait for the first race in Australia, come the weekend of the 24th - 26th of March

Below is a few video's I found on Youtube, testing at Barcelona


All I can say is that the new cars look awesome on track and seems to be a lot faster in the corners compared to 2016 cars, and also louder! See for yourself


So far, the most impressive testing results, must be the Ferrari's, but it's still early days, and the German perfectionists at Mercedes, will not take the sudden leap in performance that Ferrari have shown this past week, lightly.



I just wish the Honda engineers can finally put all this dismal and appalling show of reliability behind them and focus on getting two cars to the finish line at Melbourne. 

In my heart, I'm STILL a MASSIVE McLaren Fan, and I will never change my opinion of the team, but the Honda/McLaren relationship is taking serious strain at the moment. Come on Honda!

My favourite for the season will undoubtedly be Lewis Hamilton again, as I think the Merc boys are just that little bit better than everyone else. Let's see what the new season brings!




No comments:

Post a Comment