Translate

Saturday 24 February 2018

New year, New Start..........

Dear F1SupportersClub Followers

It's been a while since my last post and also a while since the last race in Abu Dhabi.

Since then, a few personal situations have presented itself in my life and virtually made it very difficult for me to even return to the blog or to even post anything.

Certain personal situations have limited me in posting as I had a very hard time with coming to terms what had happened to me and my family.

But, I've decided to make a fresh new start as to put what happened to me, behind me.

Anyway, keep checking back to the page for updates, as only two teams, Toro Rosso and Force India, have to unveil their new 2018 cars.

The first pre-season testing sessions start next week Monday February 26 - March 1, at the Circuit de Catalunya in Barcelona, Spain

KEEP ON RACING

Marius - Dubai, UAE

No comments:

Post a Comment